Sod replacement by Earthwise Horticultural Services LLC in Orlando and Central Florida surrounding areas
First, I want to emphasize before proceeding that we are not your typical landscaping and sod installation company:
- Highly detail oriented
- Specialize in what we do
- Emphasize quality over quantity
- Your property will be receiving a very thorough clean out and prep for the sod
- We have stringent installation requirements and our team is trained by me personally
Earthwise Case Study: 1119
Clients requested a landscape plan for sod replacement in front yard; main requests were:
No chemicals required, minimal or no irrigation, no pest or disease problems, no heavy fertilizer requirements.
No doubt a tall order. Although no sod selection is 100% resistant to these issues, we helped them pick the best one for their needs.
- We began with a consultation on options for sod varieties
- We also discuss the myriad of factors that can affect the success of the sod replacement project
- When we are done you will have a full understanding your sod options, pros, and cons
- We simply do not proceed with a sod project unless all factors for success are in place
We believe this approach will save you money in the long term.
How many times have you paid to replace that lawn?
We are very good at what we do.
As the owner, I spent two years+ on a thesis study for my Master's degree at UF involving the establishment and care of St. Augustine lawn grass.
View a summary of my published thesis at this URL:
The procedures involved in the installation and establishment are crucial to the long term success of new sod. And that is my goal, long term success of your new lawn. We won't let you down!