Refurbish your landscape
- Often the best way to address a weed problem is to add plants
- Mulching will also help to keep many weeds down
- An irrigation inspection may give us some insights here
- We off these services, call us for a refresh and renew
Weed Control in the Landscape
- Weeds are defined as plants out of place.
- This concept can create a lot of work if not handled properly
- This ideas is based on our desire to have a clean, neat, & manicured landscape or garden.
- Below we have sedge in a mulch bed, and phyllanthus in leaf litter.
- How do you deal with these?
- We can help, and it often starts with the planning stages
In adequate weed control in planting beds and gardens is the number one reason for dissatisfaction with most landscapes.
- When we install a new landscape, we address these issues.
- If you have an existing landscape with this problem, our overall landscape consultation package covers this.
- Do you have an area that has been allowed to get overgrown like the above photos?
- Contact us for more information on how we can help.
©Copyright Earthwise Horticultural Services