'Xeric' Landscape Design by Earthwise Horticultural Services LLC Winter Springs Florida
Earthwise Case Study: 079
Xeriscaping influenced landscape plan with that would give them an alternative to sod.
- This property has two large trees with roots that tie up all the topsoil underneath them
- These roots prevented any type of grass from taking root
- For years our Clients spent money simply replacing a failing lawn
- The HOA was constantly unsatisfied with the condition of the front yard
- They wanted a better solution...
We began with a consultation on options for a recommended course of action, plant material choices, pros, and cons.
Shade tolerance and Florida friendly concepts to be integrated.
Water wise plant material and irrigation system evaluation, the old configuration was set up for lawn and we do not want to water open areas of rock.
- We offered a pallet of tough Florida friendly plant material to choose from
- Our approach was comprehensive in nature
- You can see from the pictures that the tree root system was thick
- We had to cut each hole open with Pulaski axes
- We go back every year to perform recommended care
- The landscape still looks nice
- Another yard of the month winner!
We used shell ginger and lily of the nile.
Landscape Design in Winter Springs Florida is not without pitfalls. We had to 'dig in' and find a fix for this case.
- Earthwise Case Study procedures are holistic in nature and detail oriented.
- When our Clients make a request for their landscape plan, we make sure they have it.
- Wildlife attraction and Florida friendly concepts always integrated unless otherwise decided.
- Water wise plant material and irrigation system evaluation are standard procedure.
- Our solutions help to ensure long term success of your landscape project.
- We offer a pallet of tough and Florida friendly plant material to choose from.
- Our warranty runs 6 months regular and 12 months with our extended care plan.
We are still in touch and serve most of our clients, how can we help you...